Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I wrote this as the opening to my website link and wanted to share it…

Chris Allred’s Personal Fight Against Multiple Sclerosis (MS) – The Blog
    
This is about me, or at least part of me because MS doesn’t define me…I’m not a disease, nor do I look upon Multiple Sclerosis as a disease, but rather a lifestyle change. Some people will be able to relate, while others cannot see past the physical and have no ideas what MS truly is.

MS can be, and is, different for everybody fighting that unknown battle; however, with those differences comes a lot of similarities and understanding.

What I just said should be clear to people with MS, and/or to the people that are very close to a person living with MS. To everyone else…it probably sounded like double talk that went absolutely nowhere…unknown with understanding?????...differences with similarities?????...yes, and that isn’t even the tip of the iceberg.


http://chrisallreddesign.com/my-blog/370-chris-allred-s-personal-fight-against-multiple-sclerosis-ms-the-blog

http://chrisallreddesign.com/my-blog/370-chris-allred-s-personal-fight-against-multiple-sclerosis-ms-the-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment