Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I Haven’t Written For a Long Time, but I Don’t Have an Excuse

Did I get better?

Am I cured?

No…

Life has just been crazy (the good and the bad), and it seems like I always put my own personal stuff on the proverbial back burner.

I still have good days, okay days, bad days, and days that don’t fit into any category because my whole day isn’t effected.

Actually…

Good and bad is irrelevant, because life must move forward. I can’t (I guess that I could) just let the darkness of this disease overtake me because I have things to do and bills to pay.

The future is uncertain, so why not make the best of today…of what you have…because I guarantee you that billions of people have it worse than you in some aspects of their lives.


Life is an adventure, and with MS it really is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment